Hardware as a service operates on the principle of cloud computing to build, deploy and maintain our customers’ infrastructure and architecture. Methodia manages all the infrastructure components such as staffing, licensing, depreciation, maintenance and back-up and recovery, leaving the internal team to concentrate on other value-add activities.
Application implementations, as well as complex systems’ changes become independent of the hardware and infrastructure. Resources can be made available quickly by granting access to those facilities running on our hardware. One of the benefits of the cloud approach is that you only pay for what you use and the we take care of the details of the management of those underlying physical assets and the growth required to sustain the client base. We offer a comprehensive approach to storage and data that can help you address your storage and data needs from end to end, including assessment, planning, design, implementation and management.
The services include:
• Storage Optimization and Integration Services - help you reduce complexity, optimize performance and manage growth by creating a cost-effective, scalable and resilient storage infrastructure
• Lifecycle Management Services - help you enable decision making by developing and executing best practices for managing information from creation through disposal on a cost-effective IT infrastructure
• Data Mobility Services - help clients migrate data to more efficient storage environments without disruption, regardless of vendor hardware, operating system, or distance
• Storage and Data Product Services - help you mitigate project risk and increase product value by providing assistance with planning and implementation of storage- and data-related hardware and software products or migration of data to new environments
• Application Storage and Data Managed Services - help you leverage the expertise, scale and pre-integrated, standard capabilities of a world-class service provider that can manage the storage environment on your behalf The anticipated benefits Methodia's storage and data services are designed to help you achieve better business performance and support your customers more effectively.
With our storage expertise, proven methodologies and effective tools, we can help support your organization's current and future storage and data requirements:
• Enable improved decision making and access to information
• Simplify management of your storage and data environment
• Improve your ability to comply with regulations and enhance security
• Manage storage growth more effectively, while controlling costs