General Terms and Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS SITE
These General Terms and Conditions the relations between the visitors of the website www.methodia.com, hereinafter referred to as the USER and the provider of services on it Methodia AD, with UIC 201164008. By accessing or using the website www.methodia.com, you agree to be bound by these General Terms and Conditions and any subsequent changes thereto. If you do not agree to the General Terms and Conditions listed here, please do not use this site.
There are other terms that may apply to you
These General Terms and Conditions refer to the following additional terms, which also apply to your use of our site:
SUBJECT of the General Terms and Conditions
1. Methodia AD provides development of software solutions, SaaS,PaaS solutions and other technical and consultancy services, newsletters and others to the USER.
2. Services are subject to a separate agreement between the USER and Methodia AD.
3. The USER is entitled to use the information from the web site according to the provisions of the Copyright and Related Rights Act.
4. All copyrights are reserved. All intellectual property rights in the published information belong to Methodia AD and / or the respective rightholders when others are mentioned and are under the protection of the applicable Copyright and Related Rights Act.
5. Where information resources belonging to third parties are presented on the web site, this is explicitly indicated by publishing the author’s name and link to the source.
7. When filling out the contact form on the website or sending an email to , the USER agrees to receive emails from Methodia AD and its affiliates. The user may at any time terminate his subscription to electronic communications at Methodia AD.
8. Methodia AD is an administrator of personal data under the Personal Data Protection Act.
9. The website provides information and content which are intended only for information purposes. The information and content on the website should not be considered as a representation or warranty and should not be relied upon by the Users of the website or by third parties.
10. Methodia AD aims to provide consumers with accurate information and is not responsible for any damages (direct and / or indirect) as a result of using the information or services provided on this web site.
11. Methodia AD is not responsible for the actions of its users.
Each User is required to comply with the General Terms, Internet Ethics, Good Tone and the Legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria, using the web page of Methodia AD.
12. These General Terms and Conditions may be amended at the initiative of Methodia AD or as a result of changes in the applicable legislation. Upon change of the present General Terms and Conditions, Methodia AD is obliged to publish it on its Internet page.
13. Disputes between the parties under these General Terms and Conditions shall be resolved through direct negotiations between them. In the absence of agreement, either party may apply to the competent judicial authorities.
14. In the application and interpretation of these General Terms and Conditions and for matters not regulated by the General Conditions, Bulgarian law shall apply.
OUR TRADE MARKS ARE REGISTERED
“Methodia” is EU registered trade mark of Methodia AD. You are not permitted to use it without our approval.