Change is everywhere - from the financial system collapse to the constant shift of economic trends and powers. The last five years have truly proven the only constant is consistent change. It's never been more important how your business anticipates and reacts to those issues.
• We have extensive experience in the evaluation and selection of Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) products as well as over thirty years of combined experience in dealing with various US and foreign regulatory agencies.
• In terms of compliance and regulations, five issues should be of major concern to any business:
• Health Care Compliance - what are the implications for you and your business after the US health care reform and the always changing regulations and requirements for all the players in that field?
• International manufacturing and distribution regulations
• Stricter Space and Commercial airline industry- Some of our services include training, certification/approval planning, and product/process assurance including software approvals for the US and International Federal Aviation Administration.
• Financial Regulatory Reform What are the long term effects of the Sarbanes–Oxley and the Dodd-Frank Acts?
• International Financial Reporting Standards
Many U.S. organizations are already dealing with IFRS filing requirements related to their global operations; others have IFRS on their radar as regulatory developments emerge.